Moms Without Blogs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://momswithoutblogs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 15, 2008

MWOB is kicking off the week on a MISSION!

As I was leaving CR's Christmas program Friday evening I checked my email on my beloved iPhone (oh, the iPhone.  It makes my current blogging obsession almost unbearable) and up pops an email from one of my newer "finds" - Jay at Halftime Lessons informing me of this:

blogger banner

This means MWOB is being featured as part of "Mission Monday" - a brilliant little idea launched by Jay from Halftime Lessons and Deb from Dirty Socks and Pizza.  So if you're a MWOB follower and don't know about those cool cats go check their blogs and enter their fab prize giveaways they got going on as part of the "Mission."  You won't be sorry.  They're both the real deal.  

So I was pretty psyched to get this news and even more so when I learned another featured blogger today is a rock star in the blogging world whom I absolutely have fallen in love with - Vodka Mom of "I Need A Martini Mom."  If you don't know about her - well, click on over there. She rocks. Solid.

And if you're over here because Mission Monday has sent you my way, all I can say is welcome, come on in, kick back, have a read (or not), leave a comment (or not) and perhaps this will be the beginning of an intense love affair (or not).

If you are brand spankin' new, I've decided the best way to intro you around is to give you a quick table of contents so you can choose the vibe that best suits your mood today.

But before I list a few faves, if you are one of my hardcore followers (and I know who you are), and you simply want the update on the teddy bear tea situation of last week, you can read this.  It's of epic proportions so settle in.

For the rest of you out there who might be willing to give MWOB a try, here's the rundown:

If you wanna a quick read and a laugh, try this.

If you think you yell at your kids too much, read this.

If you feeling kinda lovey mushy towards your kids or wanna read about someone else feeling that way, check this out.

If you want reassurance that you're not the only one who doesn't cook, this one might be good.

If you want reassurance that you're not the only mom who loses it, click here.

If you want a dissertation on strollers, it's here.

If you want to know how killer my dude is, read this or this.

If you're pregnant and feeling fat and frumpy, here ya go.

If you're a new mom and you have a secret addiction or you're concerned about some newfound wacky behavior of yours, this will let you know you're not alone.

And the sidebar over there features some posts from our treasured guest bloggers. Some good stuff to check out.

Okay that's a good start.  

Browse around, let me know you were here and I'd love to drop by your scene!

Happy Monday!

P.S. Is your Christmas shopping done?  NO?  ME TOO!

24 comments:

  1. Isn't this great? I almost fell off the couch when I read it!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all. I haven't checked them out yet. I will though!

    You and Mom ROCK, so I'll bet the other blogs mentioned are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from MM too...and clearly I'm going to have to come back and stalk your blog when I have more time to read all the posts you mentioned that apply to me!! Can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are TOO funny! Congrats on being chosen. I will definitely be back. And no, I am not done with my shopping. I.Hate.Being.Under.Pressure. Everyone is getting measuring cups. Everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting from Mission Monday.. love it here!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Mission Monday gig!! Jay really found some great blogs, didn't he?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post, however, I was reading it and all of the links for about an hour!

    You made me feel better about all of my inadequacies- let's start a club- thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Mission Monday! You've got a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You already know I think you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great idea on the "table of contents"... something for everyone! thanks for playing with us... i think you're super cool.

    ps: i have read the tbt post, but have yet to comment on it. as a jeans/flipflops/unwashed hair kind of gal, it was almost too much information for me to process. all i can say at this point is thank the good lord i have boys. but your girls did look precious and i, personally, LOVED their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the Mission Monday featured blog!! have a great one, btw, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am stopping by from Mission Monday. I like it here and am sure to be back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by from Mission Monday. Congratulations for being a featured blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stopped by via Halftime Lessons and Vodka Mom :) Mission Mondays are so much fun!

    I'm totally no where near being finished with shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No I am not from Mission Monday...& NO my Christmas shopping is not done nor will it be done until (i guess) sometime Christmas eve. I started a blog...have not posted anything...so do not go there you will find nothing.....My sisters say if I can post answers I can post on my own blog...sounds too easy to me...so for now I will follow MWOB...& check out all the others mentioned.
    sorry for all the...but I don't think my sentences are ever finished...

    ReplyDelete
  16. A better question would be "have you started your Christmas shopping?"

    Ummmm...no!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny stuff, I am totally adding you to my fave's.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never knew you didn't cook. And I will always be one of your "hardcore followers." Even if one day you stop blogging, I will still follow you. That sounds corny, don't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs