Moms Without Blogs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://momswithoutblogs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Seeking the Perfect Balance in 2010 Without Feeling Dizzy


Happy 2010.


Most of my glorious two-week Christmas vacation felt kinda like this...

TeaCups2010


And in between all of the bright lights and the spinning,
there were also these moments....


The decade's first sunset

Moments where I stood in awe at the power of the simplicity and
the beauty that is my life.

And in my life-long search for balance,
I can only hope that 2010 will continue to bring me
the perfect combination of spinning and stillness.

Because that is my life.
And I love my life.



15 comments:

  1. Amen! It is all about finding that balance. Craziness mixed with calm! Your pictures express it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The luckiest of souls my dear friend - I'm so very glad you are one of those "balanced" people.

    You know what I mean :-) E

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. that sunset (?) shot is incredible!!! I'm a total geek for cool cloud formations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that photo taken on New Year's Eve? Another CA blogger had it on her blog.

    Cheers to balance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spinning and Stillness. My favorites.

    Happy 2010 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was gorgeous. All of it.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a better camera than me! Beautiful photos and I'm looking forward to meeting you this weekend. We have extra winter stuff if you need to borrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how much movement and calm those pictures convey. Awesome shots.

    Wishing you a very balanced and happy 2010, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to finding lots of balance and love in 2010. Meeting you will be one of my highlights of this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is how my life feels too! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully said.
    And perfectly demonstrated with photos.

    Just great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs