Moms Without Blogs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://momswithoutblogs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 24, 2008

P.S. A couple of updates

For the two of you that are religiously reading my posts, here is the Friday recap on issues raised this week:

1) I never made it to Target to buy some red. But when I do, I've given it some thought and I think I will buy some red pajamas since I need some success when it comes to sleep.

2) I spent Wednesday and Thursday morning continuing to battle a slow but steady march of ants through my kitchen. Dan, the giant Bug Man, did return on Thursday afternoon, placed some additional gel bait around the kitchen and assured me the gel will lead to nothing less than "ant genocide."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs