Moms Without Blogs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://momswithoutblogs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you haven't yet, check out the new Moms Without Blogs....

So, I've received some emails from people saying I'm not showing up in their reader anymore and why aren't I writing anymore and well, I don't know this whole thing works but you see, I moved Moms without Blogs over to Wordpress and maybe that means my posts over there aren't showing up to you in your Blogger life.

So...will you come on over and re-subscribe maybe or re-follow so you we can stay in touch better?

Awesome.

See you there.

And there is.....moms without blogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs